GLAZING BAR CONTENTS
2 x Rubber Gaskets
1 x Plastic Snap Down Cap
1 x End Cap
BASIC INSTALLATION ADVISE:
Ensure that you have adequate framework in place before installing your Glazing Bars, the width of the Glazing bar is 50mm so ideally the minimum width of your Rafter / Joist or Purling should be 50mm.
Drill in the centre of the Glazing Bars in between the Teeth, we recommend screwing at no more than 400mm interval and around 75mm in from the 2 ends.
Ensure that the rubber gaskets are fitted and pushed into place on both sides of the Glazing Bar.
Then position the sheets into place, pushing up against the teeth ensuring the panels are flush with the teeth section.
Push the Plastic Snap Down into place firmly, this will offer a weather tight finish, but we do recommend running a small line of silicon to further offer protection from rain.
- We offer our range of Snap down Glazing Bars in colours of White and Brown.
- We offer standard lengths of 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm, 4000mm, 5000mm and 6000mm.
- We also sell the extra end caps if you have an application where the Glazing bar is open at both ends.
- We supply an approved Silicon Adhesive that is suitable for our Polycarbonate Sheets.
- To purchase our Glazing Bars Click Here.
OTHER ACCESSORIES YOU MAY NEED
Please see below links to other accessories you may need for the installation of your Polycarbonate Roofing