EVOLUTION BESPOKE CANOPY SYSTEM IN GREY
The Evolution Canopy system is a modern stylish Canopy kit that is a great solution for Domestic, Diy, and Commercial Applications.
The Canopy System is visually appealing, easy to maintain, and comes ready made to your exact specifications.
The table below are some of our more common sizes and configurations, all at 5% pitch.
However if you......
Need a different size?
Need a different colour?
Simply call our sales team on 0114 3570327 to discuss your requirements we can quote on your exact specification.
- The system is manufactured in maintenance free powder coated aluminium in white as standard
- The canopy is glazed with 16mm triple wall UV stabilised polycarbonate sheeting offering greater flexibility in canopy design with enhanced strength and rigidity, available in clear, bronze or opal tints.
- The eaves beam cleverly double’s as an integral box gutter utilising the support posts as down pipes with the rain water exiting through the variable height post feet.
- The system can accommodate pitches from 5 degrees to 20 degrees, on standard modular kits the maximum projection is achieved at a pitch of 5 degrees.
- Please allow upto 4 weeks for the delivery of this Bespoke Canopy range.
Please contact us for any individual size requirements.
These are all brand names for Polycarbonate sheet manufactured by different companies, but effectively all are produced in the same way so all properties of the different brands are very similar, if you need any clarification on this please email us or call the sales office.
Both are plastic sheets, but both sheets are produced by using different components meaning the final produced sheets are very different. Polycarbonate is a virtually unbreakable material and machines and forms very different to Acrylic. Acrylic is much better for fabricating and making displays, signs and many other applications. Polycarbonate has a class 1 fire rating opposed to Acrylics Class 3/4 fire rating.
Polycarbonate Sheets are class 1 fire rated, so this means they are self-extinguishing .
Delivery is dependent the largest size of Polycarbonate Sheet you order, our delivery charges range from £7.50 to £25.00, some areas do have a surcharge on for delivery. When you add any items to the basket there is a delivery calculator in the cart.
We aim to deliver all orders within 14 working days from you placing the order on our website, if you require your delivery quicker please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Solid Polycarbonate is a solid piece of plastic and as clear as glass, multiwall is made up of numerous layers of Polycarbonate, the Multiwall Polycarbonate is commonly used in Conservatories.
Yes, you are welcome to collect from our unit in Sheffield, please allow 3 days for collection. If you need to collect earlier, please contact us to check this is possible.
Yes, you can order samples of all our products for a small charge, if you then place an order over £200 we will credit the samples up to the value of £10 against your order. You can view our samples page here.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Economy (7-10 working days) £9.95
- Economy Plus(5-7 Working Days) £13.95
- Express Delivery(3-5 Working Days) £18.95
- Super Fast Delivery(1-3 Working Days) £23.95 Palsun and Clear Acrylic category only
- Economy (6-8 weeks) £42.00 Standard Size Carports and Canopies category only
- Next Day Delivery (On orders placed before 12pm) £32.95 Palsun and Clear acrylic sheets category only