Clear Corrugated Bitumen Sheets
Corrugated Bitumen Sheets are ideal for use in agricultural buildings, sheds animal housing and industrial roofing applications. The sheets provide an excellent dimensional stability and in time develop a full intense colouring through the natural oxidation of the bitumen.
The sheets are extremely light and flexible whilst still incredibly strong. They are resistant to external agents and acids and are 100% asbestos free.
Corrugated Bitumen sheets are an impregnated sheet designed for waterproofing of sheets, log stores, garages and other outbuildings.
- Easy to cut
- Light Weight
- Fast To Install
- Simple Overlap Joints
- Available In A Range Of Colours
The low profile sheets have a height of 18mm opposed to 30mm of the high profile sheets
The low profile sheets are generally used for Carports, Canopies, Cold Frames, Porches and Greenhouses
The high profile corrugated sheets are generally used for Agricultural Buildings / Barns, Garages and Covered Equestrian Areas.
The Stormproof range is virtually unbreakable and has a long life UV Stability opposed to the PVC which can break and has limited UV Stability
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Economy (7-10 working days) £8.95
- Economy Plus(5-7 Working Days) £10.95
- Express Delivery(3-5 Working Days) £16.95
- Super Fast Delivery(1-3 Working Days) £22.49 Palsun and Clear Acrylic category only
- Economy (6-8 weeks) £42.00 Standard Size Carports and Canopies category only
- Next Day Delivery (On orders placed before 12pm) £32.95 Palsun and Clear acrylic sheets category only